The following are directions and check in instructions for all Hope From Harrison volunteers.
Coming From I-95
- Take Okeechobee Exit East
- Turn Left (North) On Quadrille Blvd
- Take a Right (East) On Evernia St
- Go To Dead End At Flagler Drive
- You will see the check in booth on the left.
- ******IMPORTANT NOTE*********** We are not at the same location as previous years.
- After checking in go to Flagler Drive and look for the Hope From Harrison beer tent in the MIDDLE of Flagler Drive next to Tire Kingdom Stage (Meyer Amphitheater).
*PARKING- There is no designated parking areas. There are pay lots and street parking.
Please allow time for parking and walk time.
Below is a map for reference to check in:
Non-profit Volunteer Check-in
There will be a tent and table set up at Evernia Street & Narcissus (same as years past) for volunteer check-in. Please arrive early, allowing plenty of time for parking. Please have state issued ID ready to present for check-in. There will be three binders for Tiki/Bar, Beer Cart, and Beer Truck locations. To speed check-in processes, please be sure your volunteers know which location they are scheduled to work. Any day of changes must be communicated to a committee Chair.
Volunteer Check-in hours will be as follows:
• Wednesday – Friday: 3 PM to 6 PM
• Saturday & Sunday: 10 AM to 5:30 PM
SunFest does NOT provide parking for non-profit volunteers. It is recommended that your volunteers car-pool if possible. Information regarding parking is available on the SunFest Website at the following link: http://www.sunfest.com/travel/parking. Parking information is also available on the Official SunFest Mobile App (available for iOS and Android).
What to Wear/Bring to SunFest (for volunteers)
Be sure to wear a group t-shirt, comfortable shorts/pants/skirt, and comfortable footwear – you will be on your feet for extended periods of time. If you get cold with a stiff breeze, you may want to bring a light jacket. If you don’t like getting wet, a rain jacket/poncho is advisable. Also, please be sure and bring flashlights to help with checking IDs after the sun goes down.
Security & FAQs
You are permitted to bring a bag – it must be 12x12x6 and it may be subject to search. Please see information at the following link: http://www.sunfest.com/faqs and http://www.sunfest.com/info/allowed